This policy is to verify patient’s identity and our receptionists will ask patients to provide an ID when registering with our clinic.
Doctors 4 You will keep all Patient details, information and any photographs of the Patient confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR regulation.
The purpose of this policy is:
• To obtain the identity of patients who use the service and to keep such information as a record for clinical governance purposes
• To record full and up-to-date contact details for patients who use the service.
• To make sure that the age of the patient in front of the clinician is accurate and that the correct person is being addressed by the clinician.
• To avoid any medical errors and patient harm.
• To meet the legal requirements of the regulated activities such as The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and Data Protection Act 2018.
Thank you for your kind cooperation
We will provide a care or treatment that is tailored to you and meets your needs and preferences
We will provide a clean and safe environment, safe treatment and reliable advice
Premises And Equipment
All our equipment is daily cleaned after each patient and calibrated annually by an external qualified engineer. You should expect a clean environment during your visit to Doctors 4 You
You can easily complain about your care and treatment. Please ask the reception for our complaint procedure or complaint form. We can assure you that all complaints will be investigated and take action if problems are identified
Dignity And Respect
Our staff will treat you with dignity and respect at all times in our clinics
We will ask you or anybody legally acting on your behalf to give us your consent before any care or treatment is given to you
Duty Of Candour
We promise that we will be open and transparent with you about your care and treatment. Should something go wrong, we tell you what has happened and provide support and apologise
Well Vetted Medical Team
All our doctors/staff have gone through strong recruitment procedures. We have checked their criminal records, work history, qualifications, experiences, competent and registrations to carry out regulated activities. Our team receives regular support, yearly training and supervision they need to do their job
Out Of Service Hours
If The Clinic Is Closed and It Is an Emergency, Please Ring The Emergency Number – 111
Call 999 in a medical emergency when someone is seriously ill or
injured and their life is at risk.
Clinic “Doctors 4 You” is the first Bulgarian clinic to open in London.We are an independent Healthcare provider regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission. Our team offers high quality medical services with guaranteed professionalism and modern equipment.