PATIENTS WITH COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
WE CANNOT OFFER APPOINTMENTS TO PATIENTS WITH COVID-19 SYMPTOMS SUCH AS FEVER and/or NEW CONTINUOUS COUGH and/or LOSS OR CHANGE IN SENSE OF TASTE OR SMELL.
If you have any of these symptoms, someone you live with has symptoms, or you believe you have been in contact with someone who has been confirmed as having COVID-19, please
- STAY AT HOME and avoid contact with others by self-isolating.
- Check the NHS page for the latest advice.
- If you cannot cope with your symptoms at home, do not go to a GP, hospital, or pharmacy. Use the NHS 111 online service.
- If you cannot use the online service or you are contacting about a child under 5 years old, call 111. Only call 999 in an emergency.
We have changed the way we work in response to COVID-19 and follow all government advice. We have the equipment necessary to provide care safely.
Wherever possible, we will give medical advice over the phone or online. Face-to-face appointments are spread throughout the day and we are following an enhanced cleaning schedule so treatment rooms, reception, toilets, and waiting areas will be sanitised between every appointment.
We kindly request that you attend alone if possible and come 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, to protect our staff and members of the public and avoid congestion in the clinic. If you are very early, we may ask you to wait outside.
What can you do to help?
- Stay 2m away from other people. Consider a face covering in crowded places.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Walk or cycle wherever possible. If you have to use public transport, then avoid peak times.
Thank you for your efforts in keeping yourself and others safe